Client Associate - Event Management
Our Dallas, TX office is seeking a Client Associate to join the hawkeye team.
The Client Associate is responsible for managing and maintaining day-to-day client projects, from concept through delivery including program planning, event execution, accounting practices, and program analysis. In a matrixed-team orientation, the Client Associate manages and guides projects through the company to deliver superior client service and high quality deliverables with value added at every stage.
Under general supervision from the Client Partner and Sr. Client Associate, the Client Associate must have an in-depth understanding of the client’s core business, products and target customers. For this position, the Client Associate must have:
• Proven event experience necessary to assist in the management of a well-known event series.
• Past marketing experience developing promotional campaigns using digital, print, database/e-mail marketing and social media
• Previous Agency experience in routing creative & digital components, working with online and offline Creative/Interactive team members, and ensuring all brand and style specifications have been incorporated in the creative concepts desired by the client.
• This position requires a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3-4 years event and marketing experience
• Previous Agency, event marketing, and running/endurance event production experience preferred
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
• Detail oriented, while able to see the big picture at the same time
• Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple teams and team members
• Ability to respond promptly to immediate client needs and requests
• Customer service and diplomacy skills
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, days, evenings, overnight, weekends, holidays, extended (long)
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
• Health, Dental, Vision and Prescription plans
• Flexible Spending Account (FSA) – Medical and Dependent Care
• Basic Life, AD&D Insurance
• Supplemental Life Insurance (offered)
• 401(k) program with employer match
• Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
• Generous Paid Time Off and Holiday Schedule