VP, Client Services
San Jose CA
We are seeking a VP of Client Serivices to join the hawkeye team.
The Vice President of Client Services provides strategic channel direction and manages the retention and expansion of assigned accounts. He/She provides channel marketing expertise, insights, observations, analysis and recommendations to clients in support of their partner marketing programs, product launches, promotions and campaigns. He/She assists in the closing of new account opportunities in which has been supplied by the sales teams. Once account has been attained, he/she facilitates on-boarding and drives future growth.
The Vice President of Client Services is responsible for the overall revenue and profitability of their assigned account group. He/She ensures appropriate profit goals are attained and assigns the highest priority to client satisfaction. The VP of Client Services is responsible for the overall delivery of work assigned to their specific accounts.
• This position requires a Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years of experience in strategic program/project management, preferably in channel marketing or web-based marketing programs, or a relevant combination of education and experience.
• Proven ability to develop deep client relationships and an excellent track record of growing accounts organically
• Self starter/motivated person who has a proven record with establishing Senior / VP level relationships within accounts, someone who can dig deep, develop solutions, implement them and manage them day-to-day
• Proficiency in go-to-market, customer/market segmentation, and indirect sales strategies
• Experience in development of integrated channel marketing plans, programs and applications that serve diverse partner segments (system builders, value-added resellers, ISVs)
• Proficiency in Partner Relationship Management (PRM) solutions
• Experience and knowledge of high tech industry
• Ability to manage teams, prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong ability to cultivate ideas and deliver results with team
• Excellent project management skills, including needs assessment, requirements gathering and project development
• Ability to present change management ideas and strategy recommendations to executive management
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills