Senior Interactive Project Manager
Our Dallas office is seeking a Senior Interactive Project Manager to add to the team.
The Sr. Project Manager is responsible for managing and maintaining day-to-day client projects, from concept through delivery including estimating and budget planning, scheduling, execution, tracking and reporting. In a matrixed-team orientation, the Sr. Project Manager manages and guides projects through the company to deliver superior client service and high quality deliverables with value added at every stage.
The Sr. Project Manager works to understand the vision and objectives of client projects and communicates this vision to the project team. Depending upon the scope of each project, the Sr. Project Manager works with the Client Partner and team members from Strategy, Creative, Interactive, Experiential and Analytics to facilitate project adherence to client standards and campaign strategies.
• This position requires a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 7-10 years’ experience
• Broad experience in multi-channel project management in an advertising, digital or event marketing agency or related fields, or a relevant combination of education and experience is preferred
• Experience in a specific discipline, such as digital, direct or event and sponsorship marketing, loyalty or branding preferred
• Experience in Project Management methodologies and processes
• Strong analytical, planning and negotiating skills
• Attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Must possess excellent verbal, written and presentation skills and strong leadership abilities
• Must be proficient in MS Project, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Must be able to lead and motivate project teams and meet specified deadlines
• PMI certification desired
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
• Health, Dental, Vision and Prescription plans
• Flexible Spending Account (FSA) – Medical and Dependent Care
• Basic Life, AD&D Insurance
• Supplemental Life Insurance (offered)
• 401(k) program with employer match
• Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
• Generous Paid Time Off and Holiday Schedule